Hashdot: Change Log
- Added support for single process exclusion via a process ID file; see
- Modular decomposition of the source code.
- Don't rely on '.' in PATH for tests.
- Added hashdot.user.home property to current real user home
- Added hashdot.header.comment property in support of languages
not using '#' as a line comment. The groovy.hdp and rhino.hdp
profiles now set this property to "//". Associated examples
demonstrate alternative header formats.
- Added hashdot.script.dir. This and hashdot.script properties
are now always absolute paths. Clarified use of
- Added clojure (clj) profile and example. [Phil Hagelberg]
- Refined examples, jruby is only default INSTALL_SYMLINK.
- Added HUP signal handler to reopen STDOUT/STDERR when both
daemonize and io_redirect are used
- Added support for hashdot.chdir
- Ported to Mac OS X. See default.hdp for differences in profile
configuration. Note on Mac, the final test/test_cmdline.rb
currently fails due to lack of a suitable equivalent to the
Linux prctl() for process rename. However, this is not strictly
required for useful operation.
- Simplified default.hdp and shortlived.hdp using new
hashdot.vm.lib delayed expansion property.
- Added explicit int casts to avoid x64 warnings
- Improved INSTALL notes.
- Added hashdot.env.ENV support
- Added hashdot.args.pre support (for groovy)
- Added groovy and rhino profiles and hello examples
- Documentation improvements
Copyright 2008-2010, David Kellum. All rights reserved.